Home |



As I go to Him

A soul who has just left his body is talking to his grieving friends.

Oh why do you cry!
As I go to Him

Emancipated from my worldly dream
Soon again I shall dream

Some day, will be liberated in the infinite
Never again to be confined to the finite

Wish I could tell you all
Life is just a dream for all

If only, you had realized the Truth
Together would have reveled in the Truth

I am Happy now, I am Ecstatic now,
I am the Infinite Bliss now

Oh why do you grieve!
As I go to Him

Posted by Dhruv Patel 12:39 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Heman - What a name! I know, but let it be said...
    This is what I call the eternal truth crystallised into a wonderful poem... just like you; plain simple and down to earth ! Absolutely fabulous... Keep up the good work!
    Kamlesh Acharya said...
    In the unknown distant future
    when the lamps are burning low,
    this poem will remind you
    of your first love you had long ago.

    Let this first love never be your past
    and it be there until you last
    Oh Lord, I pray to thee
    to let his love always be thee!

Post a Comment