Home |



All is …, All is …

Once upon a time there lived an old wise king
In search of the wisest heir,

Called all his men to the palatial halls
Set a test for them all

Said the king
Who so ever shall see God in this temple
To him shall I pass on my kingdom


All the kings’ wise men, All the kings’ priests, All the kings’ warriors
Went one by one in search of God

But none saw Him
None but one, a sweeper of the palatial halls

The king asked “What did thou see?
He replied “I saw God

Astonished the kings men were,
None of us but this lowly man

Said the king
Tell me, Oh dear friend what is He like?

Said the man
God has made everything, He is in everything, and everything is God
I see the Lord in everything, I see the Lord as I stand in front of you
…. in this palace …. in my countrymen …. in each breath….
…. All is God, All is God ….


Bowed the Great King in reverence and said
Thou art truly worthy of my kingdom oh Great One!

Posted by Dhruv Patel 11:49 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment