Home |



Detach Yourself!



From space I am observing the galaxy and the stars. The space is absolutely undisturbed and peaceful. From where I see the universe with all the galaxies, solar systems, stars within it, everything is calm and quiet. The minute I became the star i.e. the sun I was nothing but turmoil, a hot ball of gaseous chaos. And the responsibility of the planets around me needed my attention. The next moment I detached myself and was looking back from space again, once again I was in the ocean of peace.
Detach yourself from your body and you will be in that peaceful calm eternal Bliss. Once you start attaching yourself with the body you will be engulfed in the misery of the world.
Detach Yourself!

Posted by Dhruv Patel 7:17 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Heman - What a name! I know, but let it be said...
    You bet Guruji... I'm trying! But it was never easy. Neways, Wonderful New Layout.

Post a Comment