Home |



The Dying Men

“All I see is darkness around me”
Said one on the death bed to the other,
“My world is becoming dim day by day,
I see a pitch dark narrowing path ahead”

“All I see is white light around me”
Said the other on the death bed
“My world is becoming brighter by the second,
I see an ever-bright glowing path ahead”

“I see myself stabbing another with a dagger of hatred,
Piercing the peaceful minds with shards of anger,
Drowning the like in a pool of jealously”
Said one to the other

“I see myself giving a coin of hope to the poor,
Extending a helping hand to the needy,
Loving all alike”
Said the other

“The darkness is engulfing me,
Hold me, Help me,
I am trapped, I am dying”
Said one

“The light is embracing me,
Leave me, Let me go,
For I am free, I am finally Home”
Said the other

Posted by Dhruv Patel 12:42 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment